Child Custody Investigations
Our investigation helps answer important questions that can affect the outcome of a Child Custody dispute.
This can include questions pertaining to the following issues:
- The capacity and disposition of the parents to provide the children with food, clothing, medical care and other material needs.
- The moral fitness of the parents.
- The mental and physical health of the parents.
- Issues of domestic violence
- Child Abuse
- Other circumstances or issues effecting the health and safety of the children.
A typical investigation may include database searches, court record searches, police reports, interviews of parents, relatives, neighbors and any other person believed to have information relevant to the safety and health of the children.
For a free consultation, please call our private investigators at 813-892-5440
Note: If, during the course of a Child Custody Investigation, the investigator develops reasonable cause to suspect that a child is abused, abandoned or neglected the investigator will immediately report such knowledge or suspicion to the Department of Children and Family Services. Such report will be made as required by Florida Statures even if our client is the subject of the report.