Database Searches & Skip Tracing
Database searches are an essential tool for pre-employment background Investigations, Due Diligence, locating witnesses, skip tracing and numerous other circumstances in which there exists a legitimate purpose to obtain data on an individual.
For a free consultation, please call our Private Investigators at 813-892-5440
About our Sources
Specialized Investigative Support Private Investigators use commercial databases exclusive to professional organizations. We require a legitimate legal purpose before a search assignment will be accepted. Our sources are updated daily to provide the most current and reliable information available.
We utilizes numerous computerized databases in order to obtain background or profile information on a particular subject.
- Previous addresses (10 years)
- Associated persons
- Vehicle registration
- Past and present driver's license
- Boat registrations
- Aircraft registrations
- Property, vehicle accidents
- Worker’s compensation
- Voter registration
- Professional license
- Concealed weapons permit
- Corporate affiliations
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) filings
- Fl Department of Corrections
- Sexual Predator
Database searches are available to Individuals who have a legitimate purpose. What we don’t know can hurt us! Under many circumstances, that can be a legitimate purpose. Examples may include:
- New relationships (Boyfriend/Girlfriend).
- Adult friends of your minor child.
- Childcare professionals. (Nanny).
- Volunteers or paid professionals that are connected with organizations that offer activities involving direct contact with your child.
- New neighbor or existing neighbor who has become a concern.
- Household worker or other person, outside of your immediate family, having routine access to your residence.
- Locate deadbeat parent.
- Find long lost friend.
- Locate adopted children or natural parents. (Note: If located, contact information can only be released to the client with the express permission of the person who was the subject of the search).
- Any person with whom you anticipate entering into an agreement that involves a significant expenditure or commitment of resources.